T20 Blast: Edgbaston to host Blast Off double header to kick off 2023 competition

HampshireOrganizers are hoping that several members of England's T20 World Cup-winning squad will be involved on the day.

"Blast Off is a great way to start the Vitality Blast," said Bears and England all-rounder Moeen Ali .

"There's nothing quite like the buzz of Edgbaston when it's filled with fans I know players feed off of this and everyone will want to put on a show."

The The full domestic match slate for 2023 will be announced on November 30.

But the Blast Off, with four teams from the Group North, will be the only T20 matches on the opening day of the competition, which was won by Hampshire this summer.

"We want to do better than last year and the opportunity to return to Edgbaston to start the season is exciting," said Phil Sal t, Lancashire and England batsman. /p>

"I thrive playing in front of those big crowds at Edgbaston and hope we get Lancashire started on the hats of wheels."

Edgbaston has been hosting T20 Blast Finals Day since 2013, having already organized in 2004, 2007, 2009 and 2011.

T20 Blast: Edgbaston to host Blast Off double header to kick off 2023 competition
HampshireOrganizers are hoping that several members of England's T20 World Cup-winning squad will be involved on the day.

"Blast Off is a great way to start the Vitality Blast," said Bears and England all-rounder Moeen Ali .

"There's nothing quite like the buzz of Edgbaston when it's filled with fans I know players feed off of this and everyone will want to put on a show."

The The full domestic match slate for 2023 will be announced on November 30.

But the Blast Off, with four teams from the Group North, will be the only T20 matches on the opening day of the competition, which was won by Hampshire this summer.

"We want to do better than last year and the opportunity to return to Edgbaston to start the season is exciting," said Phil Sal t, Lancashire and England batsman. /p>

"I thrive playing in front of those big crowds at Edgbaston and hope we get Lancashire started on the hats of wheels."

Edgbaston has been hosting T20 Blast Finals Day since 2013, having already organized in 2004, 2007, 2009 and 2011.

What's Your Reaction?

dislike

love

funny

angry

sad

wow